Transition to parted 1.8

Hello,

I want to migrate to newer Parted (finally) and we've done a lot of
improvements on it at upstream side and it's been very difficult to
keep it up to date since our release was really old.

I'd like to confirm if there's no problem for rest of D-I team in
migrating it now and get an ack from RM team about this transition.

 qtparted (Debian QA Group <packages@qa.debian.org>)
 partitioner (Debian Install System Team <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>)
 partman-base (Debian Install System Team <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>)
 partconf (Debian Install System Team <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>)
 gnu-fdisk (Aurélien GÉRÔME <ag@debian.org>)
 fatresize (Philippe Coval <rzr@users.sf.net>)
 gparted (Anibal Monsalve Salazar <anibal@debian.org>)

Does someone object to the migration? parted 1.8 has been for a while
in experimental and has been tested by me and Frans on d-i quite a few
times until we sort out all regressions and like.

        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855
 you the whole house."