Re: BinNMU for ocsigen

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 02:04:05PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Stefano Zacchiroli was working on the design for an shlibs-style mechanism
> for ocaml.  Has this not made it to the implementation stages yet?

No it has not, the last ocaml step we did for lenny was the recent
3.10.2 transition and we won't be going to push for the mechanism you
mention now for lenny, since it is too near to the release. It is an
objective for lenny+1 though.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the