Unblock request for dpkg 1.14.19

Hi,

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008, Luk Claes wrote:
> > - some bugfixes (example: #476113)
> >   (we can work with a RM/RA to see if a given bugfix is ok)
>
> Did see the diff of all the changes in the mean time. This one looks ok
> to include in the upload.
[...]
> > - and one particular design change in the way dpkg-source
> >   interprets the Format: field because otherwise we'll be stuck
> >   forever with something that I don't like much
> >   (see patch attached for the details)
>
> I would appreciate if a succesful test scenario could be shown though
> looks fine in general.

dpkg 1.14.19 with those changes and a few others concerning the new source
packages have been in unstable since more than 10 days. I would suggest
hinting it into testing.

You can review here what else has gone into 1.14.19:
http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.14.19

Raphaël Hertzog