Re: Status update for xulrunner 1.9 - maintainers, we need you
On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 02:57:23PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Please delay the xulrunner transition until the current gcj-4.2 and
> gcj-4.3 are in testing
When is that going to happen ?
> , or else you couple the move of those packages
> to testing to the xulrunner transition. At the same time please get
> rid of the uninstallability issues of xul/iceape with every
> subsubminor version upgrade as long as the package is not built on
> every architecture.
For the nth time, what need to be fixed is the archive. Let's not break
packages because of the archive having problems.