Re: When is the feature freeze for Lenny?

Hi,

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
> Does anyone have a rough idea when the feature freeze for Lenny is going to
> be? That is when the new upstream releases are not going to be allowed any
> more? The packages that I am interested are guile-1.8-libs, texmacs (i.e.
> they are not base packages).

We are already in "soft freeze" mode.

See http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/02/msg00002.html.

New upstream versions should only be uploaded if you are sure that they
get stable until the full freeze (better earlier than later, though)

Dates for full freeze also in the above schedule.

Regards,

Rene