Re: Please unblock wordpress 2.5.1-2

Hi Ted,
* Ted Percival <ted@midg3t.net> [2008-05-06 10:17]:
> Luk Claes wrote:
> >Ted Percival wrote:
> >>According to the migration page, wordpress 2.5.1-1 is not migrating to
> >>testing.
> >Fixed.
>
> wordpress 2.5.1-2 was uploaded before 2.5.1-1 reached testing so now it is
> blocked due to version mismatch again.

Can anyone please lift the block of wordpress wordpress? I doubt this block is
needed anymore, it has an active maintainer again and I
offered Andrea to sponsor security fixes to unstable.

2.5.1 fixes CVE-2008-1930 which is a fairly important
security issue and I don't really want to upload a
testing-security fix since the block can be removed now.

Kind regards
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF