[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: pending libclamav transition

Stephen Gran schrieb am Monday, den 05. May 2008:

Hi Stephen, 


> > sylpheed-claws-clamav
> > python-clamav
> > php5-clamavlib
> > klamav
> > havp
> > gurlchecker
> > dansguardian
> > avscan
> > 
> > Is there any objection to me uploading, or should I hold off?  This
> > version will contain a security fix, but if an upload will break or
> > block an ongoing transition, I would be willing to upload a targeted fix
> > first followed shortly thereafter by the new upstream version (which
> > will get stuck in NEW, anyway).
> Since I heard nothing back, I uploaded, and it is now out of NEW.  I
> expect binNMUs to FTBFS, so I'm not sure if it's worth asking for them -
> I've pinged all the maintainers, but so far exactly one has replied.
Yeah, due to real life reasons I missed that mail. I will give dansguardian a
try later this day or tomorrow. So please no BinNMU there. 

Thanks for your work


Reply to: