On 25/04/2008, Adeodato Simó wrote: > This means that uploads will be rejected by dak, but it does not mean > that you can't **coordinate with us to make an upload**. Nice. :) I was preparing a blender upload when I received that mail, which: - Makes the python2.4->python2.5 switch (as planned for quite some time, but also requested in #477761). From a python dependencies point of view, that means changing the current: python, python2.4 (>= 2.3.90), python-support (>= 0.7.1) for the new: python, python2.5 (>= 2.5), python-support (>= 0.7.1) - Fixes a grave security bug (#477808). - Fixes some other bugs (like portability ones, #441216). Is it OK to upload it with urgency=high, or should I drop the python switch from it, and postpone that switch until python-defaults migrated, so as not to interfere with the python transition at all? TIA. Mraw, KiBi.
Description: PGP signature