Re: RFH: Multiarch capable toolchain as release goal

> Why did I guess the name of binutils' maintainer correctly _before_
> looking into the PTS?

You're not alone.

> I bet that multiarch gets included into Ubuntu about two weeks after
> we released lenny without multiarch.

That's indeed the way the maintainer seems to work, and he keeps sitting
on way too many packages, stopping progress in Debian. Thanks for the fish.

Multiarch should indeed go into Lenny, please consider an exception for it.

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79