Re: Why is package cln not in testing yet?

Richard,

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 05:57:16PM +0100, Philipp Kern wrote:
> And I guess the stay will again be prolonged until we get kdelibs hinted
> into testing.  Sorry about that.

good news and thanks for waiting.  cln and libqalculate were forced into
testing today, and with the binNMUs for ginac and orsa (among others)
went with them, as kdelibs is now tied to another new transition
(openexr) and it was ready anyway except for qalculate-kde/mipsel.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                             Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                       Debian Release Assistant