Re: sparc builds and issues with lebrun?

Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 02:39:24PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

>>  But, taking a closer look, all of those are having issues on the same
>> sparc buildd host: lebrun. Taking a closer look the thing seems to be
>> worse than thought: 151 packages in Maybe-Failed status with waiting
>> times of in parts over 100 days:
>> http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/architecture.php?suite=unstable&a=sparc&buildd=buildd_sparc-lebrun
>>
>>  I wonder if there is a general problem with that buildd host or its
>> buildd admin or some of the work flow to get those packages pushed back?
>> Maybe something got overlooked somewhere, spam filtered away, whatever...
>
>  Again, thanks for any response to the issue in advance.

For a definitive answer, you should contact the buildd admin of course...

The reason some buildd maintainers don't mark Maybe-Failed packages as
Failed is that the build directories get pruned when they do...

You're always welcome to wade through the build logs and file bugs or
send requests (including explanations) to requeue them...

Cheers

Luk