imms

Hello,

Looking into imms PTS page[1] I noticed a note:
Not touching package, as requested by luk (contact debian-release if update
is needed)
Currently there is one RC bug[2], so, accordingly to my best knowledge, imms
won't migrate to testing unless bug is fixed.
This bug is fixed in the latest upload of imms which is waiting for
ftp-master approval[3].
Due to all above please consider unlocking migration of the imms package
to testing.

Best regards
	Artur

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/imms
[2] http://bugs.debian.org/456686
[3] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/imms_3.1.0~rc4-1.html
--
ciekawe zderzenie kulturowe: w piździawicy in the middle of nowhere wyłania się
z bieli pani dżokejka na koniu, byrdłoczerzy i eskadra treserów psów. Patrzą