Re: Please support templates for submitting RM bugs to ftp.debian.org

Y Giridhar Appaji Nag wrote:

> On 08/01/05 17:00 +0100, Pierre Habouzit said ...
>> On Sat, Jan 05, 2008 at 01:50:56PM +0000, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>>> With the current title you request removal from unstable, please fix.
>>   Rrriiight, it'd be nice if reportbug could have the proper questions,
>> I never remember what the subject for RMs should be, and usually
>> maintainers don't ask for removals _that_ often, so it'd be best if
>> reportbug assumed we were stupid about that :)

> Attached patch attempts to reduce this pain.  Comments are welcome.  TV
> indicated that he would sponsor an NMU if (among other bugs) it has this
> bug fixed.

The current list mentions 'testing' while that is not supposed to be
reported against ftp.debian.org, but requested on the -release list
instead. Additionally it would be good if there would for bugs regarding
testing-proposed-updates, stable-proposed-updates,
oldstable-proposed-updates, stable and oldstable be mentioned to also
contact the -release list.

Cheers

Luk