Re: overriding freeze to get xfsprogs 2.9.7-1 into testing?

Please hold them until Beta1 is out...

Nathan Scott <nscott@aconex.com> writes:

> Hi Jay,
> I hadn't asked - thanks for prodding me.  If this is possible
> at this stage, I would wholeheartedly support it (I did not
> actually realise xfsprogs had been held up - apologies!).

It's being held since it builds udebs and we're finishing the d-i
Beta1 release right now.

        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855
 you the whole house."