libmad: symbol size change on amd64.

Hi,

I'm planning on changing something in libmad that will result in a
symbol size change on amd64.  It has a external string called
mad_build that contains with which options it was build.  I think that
the only application that makes use of it is madplay when using the
--version switch.  The dynamic linker will give a warning that the
size changed.

I think it's such a minor change that I don't want to change the soname
for that.  I don't think anything will actually break.  It could mean
that some packages would need to binNMUd on amd64, but it's probably
limited to just madplay.

So I would like your permission to go ahead with that plan.

Kurt