Re: [SRM] Update of base-installer

On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 01:00:48PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This week we had a report (#469030) of a successful installation on a
> powerpc system, but followed by a failed reboot because D-I had selected the
> wrong kernel.
>
> The fix for that is a trivial one-liner [1] and I'd like to include it in
> the next point release.

The patch seems to be missing IBM RS6000 (7026-H70) and IBM pseries 630
(7028-6C4) as suggested later in the BR. do you want to include these
too?

Neil
--
<+Mulligan> Your folk tale is inconsistent and confusing.
<+Mulligan> I shall round up your local population and tell them good CHRISTIAN folk tales.