Re: gfortran release goal?

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 02:16:58PM +0530, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> Our main problem remains unresponsive maintainers. We suggest promoting
> gfortran transition to a official release goal, so we can start
> more aggresively NMU'ing packages.

After discussion with the rest of the team, this has been accepted as a
release goal:

# Transition g77 -> gfortran
  Advocate: Kumar Appaiah, Mathias Klose
  Release-Team-Contact: Neil McGovern
  Bug-Tag: gfortran
  State: confirmed

As the team aren't hugely familiar with fortran, or the status of such
packages, we need you to keep us up to date so this doesn't fall through
the cracks. Regular updates and status messages will be appreciated :)

Regards,
Neil
--
<weasel> dpkg: shut up
<dpkg> No, I won't, and you can't make me. :P