Unsmooth transition libungif4g -> libgif4

Today a version of imlib11¹ built against libgif4 was uploaded to
unstable, and I noticed that it can't be installed because emacs21,
emacs22-gtk and icewm all depend on libungif4g (>= 4.1.4) which
conflicts against libgif4.

Although libgif4 provides libungif4g, this does not help much, since
dpkg does not support versioned `provides', see #24934 and friends. :-(

So it seems that all packages currently build-depending on libungif4-dev
need to be rebuilt against libgif-dev to resolve the issue; binNMUs will
not be enough, sourceful uploads are necessary.  If I got it right,
the following 40 source packages build-depend on libungif-dev:

afterstep
camlimages
cheops-ng
driftnet