Re: Should tasksel be installable on all archs?

Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> writes:

> What other think about it? However I think this change could be done
> after d-i beta1 since it would require testing removals and could
> delay things a bit.

I've just started a thread to discuss it on debian-boot. It looks to
be a better place to talk about it and then we post here just if RM
team does need to get involved.

Sorry by the noise on the mailing list, it's getting off-topic from
now on.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116