neon transition for Lenny

Hi all who involved,

As Neon 0.27.2 was accepted to the archives, I would like to urge
everyone to use this version instead of the now unsupported 0.25.x and
0.26.y versions.
The biggest targets are OpenOffice.org, which has a RFH (#419523 [1])
filed as Rene is its only real maintainer and Subversion.
Smaller packages affected: bmpx, davfs2, rapidsvn, rpm, sitecopy and
subcommander.
Please ask your upstream if Neon 0.27 support is available or when it
will be available and report back. My plan is to try the newest upstream
versions of affected packages with version 0.27.2; if it does not
compile, try to fix it and provide a patch. Real life says it will
happen next weekend only. :-(

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS