Re: flashplugin-nonfree 9.0.48.0.1etch1 for Stable

On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 05:20:02PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> Holger Levsen wrote:

> >flashplugin-nonfree is still unusable in stable :-(

> >Remove the package from etch or upload a fixed version?
> >I vote for the later.

> So can you please either show that the fixed tarball would only have few
> differences with the existing one or that the new version is tested
> enough to be considered?

Does this imply that non-free packages in stable are to be held to the same
standard for change review by the SRMs as other stable updates, even when
this means security fixes are not possible?

If so, should there be any binary-only non-free packages in stable at all,
given that they're not supportable under these terms?