Re: flashplugin-nonfree 9.0.48.0.1etch1 for Stable

Hi,

it's also important to note that this is a cross plattform remote exploit,
which affects a very great percentage of the web population and therefore is
very likely to be activly exploited.

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb07-12.html was issued more
than a month ago.

And the binary in question, which sources we cannot diff and compare to what
we shippied in etch, is run by every adobe flash 9 user on linux - for me
this is sufficient testing in this case. (Though of course I'd prefer a
proper testsuite ;-)

Looking at the SRM user-tagged bugs I cannot see this issue - should I file a
bug? (Or tag an existent.)

regards,
	Holger