Re: Proposed release goal for lenny: Switch to dependency based boot system

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Do you need more numbers?

While listening on the QA talk at debconf, it occured to me that
lintian.debian.org got numbers of the number of packages missing the
LSB header.  <URL:http://lintian.debian.org/reports/tags.html> list
this related to the LSB headers:

  init.d-script-has-bad-lsb-line             (4 packages, 5 tags)
  init.d-script-has-duplicate-lsb-keyword    (1 package, 1 tag)
  init.d-script-has-unknown-lsb-keyword      (2 packages, 2 tags)
  init.d-script-has-unterminated-lsb-section (1 package, 1 tag)
  init.d-script-missing-lsb-keyword          (20 packages, 26 tags)
  init.d-script-missing-lsb-section          (378 packages, 397 tags)

So there is still a lot of packages missing these headers.  I'm not
sure how many packages do include init.d scripts, so I do not know if
it is a large fraction or not.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen