Re: gcc plans for the lenny cycle

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007, Julien Danjou wrote:
> > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=ftbfs-gcc-4.3;users=tbm@cyrius.com
> I'd like to begin a NMU campaign to help to fix this bugs.
> Does it seems ok to NMU to delay/7 ?

 I think it's too early to start NMUs when a gcc-4.3 alike compiler
 (gcc-snapshot) isn't built on i386.  At least that is one of the
 reasons currently preventing me from applying a fix on glib2.0 (the
 other is that I'm not sure of the exact fix, and would like to try).

--
Loïc Minier
"For subalterns, saying something intelligent is as risky as saying something