Re: Please unblock xfingerd and ogre-contrib

* Mohammed Sameer (msameer@foolab.org) [070404 20:23]:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 08:18:25PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> > Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> > > Can you please unblock them ? I've fixed their RC bugs.
> > > I've also subscribed to their PTS in case of problems.
> >
> > Sorry, we don't consider adding packages to etch at this stage of the release
> > preparations anymore.

> They were both removed from testing because they had RC bugs. AFAICT, I've fixed them!!

That is correct. However, e.g. xfingerd was removed on November 21st.
Now, the fixed package is in unstable for only 16 days. And we want to
release in 3 days, so we need to be careful what we allow back into
testing. (In other words: The fix was too late.)

I know that this is painful, but during the last week prior to release,
we don't add new packages.

Sorry.

Cheers,
Andi