Re: Please unblock qmail-src 1.03-42

Quoting Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>:

> Hi Jon,
>
> On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 08:09:48AM -0600, Jon Marler wrote:
> > I have fixed the RC build bug (#402331) in qmail-src 1.03-42.
>
> There are some changes in debian/rules to comment out properly setting the
> owner of various files in the install tree:
>
> -       chown -R root.root debian/tmp/usr/man
> +       #chown -R root.root debian/tmp/usr/man
>
> [...]
>
> -       chown -R root.root $(TMPSRC)
> +       #chown -R root.root $(TMPSRC)
>
> Could you explain why this is?  That looks like a regression to me.

This is fixed in -43 which has just been uploaded.

-43 also updates the standards version, and removes some old 1.02 upgrade code
and fixes a usr/doc link issue thanks to a great patch that was included with
the bug.

This should fix all outstanding issues keeping qmail-src out of testing.

If anyone finds anything else I need to fix, please let me know and it will get
sorted ASAP.

Cheers!

Jon