Re: why does gaim-data conflict+replace gaim?

The conflicts & replaces on gaim-data was done for unstable, not
experimental, and was due to moving gaim.desktop and the dbus service
into gaim-data. It might have only needed a Replaces, but I'm not really
sure I can justify an upload to etch to change this.