Re: Please unblock kqemu, second try

Steve Langasek wrote:
> Anyway, uploading a fix to NEW won't make the version currently in
> unstable disappear, if we do decide to let it in.

For unstable, the package with no device creation is in, so unstable
doesn't have a problem right now, only testing.

> Also, what's the status of bug #405120?

kqemu just doesn't work with xen, therefore, there will be no more
prebuild module packages for the xen flavours.

It is already disabled in the svn, hence I marked it pending. Now that a
new package of kqemu is in sid (compared to the one in testing), I
rebuild l-m-n-2.6 now to reflect this in unstable (and rebuild again, if
the one with kqemu-common hits unstable).