Re: gedit testing migration

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:
> gedit has been waiting for testing transition for a few days because of
> a missing arm build, however it is reported [1] as being successfully
> built.
>
> Does anyone know what is wrong?

I suspect that this may have to do with the problems after Aurelien's
arm buildd experiments, at least I can see binaries for both gedit and
gaim (which has the same problem) in queue/rejected. I have mailed the
arm buildd maintainer yesterday, so hopefully this should be solved in
the next few days.

Marc
--
BOFH #446:
Mailer-daemon is busy burning your message in hell.