Re: rebuild of lenny

On 02/12/07 at 13:32 +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > 9base 1:2-7 Failed 40.098059s UNKNOWN
>
> this is, as the last time, still not reproducible.

Seriously, I don't want to spend time investigating the various failures
at this point. The list was sent to the release team because one of its
member asked "can you rebuild lenny so we know what is its current
state?".

Bug #441159 was reported about a 9base failure in september, and you
closed it without Ccing me, so I didn't notice it. This is not a reason
to discuss this bug on -release@.

I'll add it to my todo list to unarchive 441159 and try to investigate
it, since I've been reproducing it all the time.

> how did you build the package, did you clean the chroot after each
> package?

Yes, as described in the original bug report.

> the only reason i can imagine is a not declared build-conflict.

why makes you think that?