Re: flashplugin-nonfree 9.0.48.0.1etch1 for Stable

[Bart Martens 2007-07-26]
> The question now is, do we have a short term solution for the Stable
> users ?

The version of flashplugin-nonfree in etch is still broken.  Will the
package be upgraded to a working version, or removed?

I would recommend upgrading the package, as it would be most useful
for the users of the flash plugin.  We in Debian Edu recommend the
schools install the sid package, if they need the flash plugin, as it
seem to be the best option when the etch package is completely broken.
Keeping the broken package seem a complete waste and is only
misleading users of Etch.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen