Re: r-base and rpy

Hi again,

On 24 October 2007 at 19:11, Adeodato Simó wrote:
| * Dirk Eddelbuettel [Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:03:22 -0500]:
|
| > Could you hint these into testing, please?
|
| I've hinted them now.

r-base still thinks it would make rpy uninstallable, and there is something
else I don't understand:

  i)  Bjorn's 'why nopt in testing' page claims rpy is missing arm and spec builds

  ii) the buildd shows _has_ arm and spec builds

Am I missing something obvious?  If not, could you good folks try another
gentle nudge?

Many thanks, Dirk