Re: T&S for Release Assistents

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 13:51:36 +0200, Luk Claes wrote:

> Julien Cristau
> 423966 wvdial: FTBFS: error: there are no arguments to 'cur' that depend on
> a template parameter, so a declaration of 'cur' must be available

Robert took care of that one before I had a chance :)

> 393361 Source package contains non-free IETF RFC/I-D's

NMUed, needs a week and a sparc build before it gets to testing.

> 403611 xemacs21-basesupport: xsl mode interprets delete key inconsistently

I don't think a bug in one emacs mode in this package should be
considered RC.
I'm away next week[0], so probably won't have time to follow up
on things before I get back on the 16th.

Cheers,
Julien

[0] http://www2.unil.ch/logique/GAMES07/