Re: lost webmin?

Martijn Sanderse wrote:
> Dear reader,
>
> I've noticed that package "webmin" dissapeared from the archive, what is the reason for this?

The package webmin has been removed from the Debian distribution due
to security problems, unmaintainable code and no maintainer willing to
maintain it anymore.

If you want to get it back it would be good start to find people to
tidy up the code and work close together with their upstream
developers.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect.