lost webmin?

Dear reader,

I've noticed that package "webmin" dissapeared from the archive, what is the reason for this?

Thanks for your time,
Martijn Sanderse
--

Martijn Sanderse
Software Engineer

MAPPER Lithography B.V.
Computerlaan 15
2628 XK   Delft
tel: +31 (0)15 - 888 02 50
fax: +31 (0)15- 888 02 51
http://www.mapperlithography.com

This e-mail, attachments and (any part of) its content are (i) intended for the named addressee(s) only and (ii) strictly confidential and proprietary. All rights are reserved by MAPPER Lithography. Any unauthorized use, disclosure and/or copying are strictly prohibited, except with prior and express written permission by MAPPER Lithography. Should you have received  this e-mail, attachments and its content by mistake, please bring this to our  attention and destroy this e-mail and attachments in full. Thank you.