Re: T&S for Release Assistents

Pierre Habouzit wrote:
On jeu, aoû 30, 2007 at 11:51:36 +0000, Luk Claes wrote:
Pierre Habouzit
393403 Source package contains non-free IETF RFC/I-D's

  NMUed.

Hmm, it seems you didn't follow the NMU rules, for instance I see no patch in the bug log nor a trace of informing the maintainer days ago about your intention to NMU?

294520 qtparted: Incorrect handling of extended partitions

  The proposing fix has been reviewed by Otavio and committed in the
parted git repository, and it seems to be right.

  15:15     otavio | MadCoder: Sent to parted-devel for last review.
  15:15     otavio | MadCoder: it ought to be parted of 1.8.9 and next upload

  So I guess it's off my duty now.

Ok.

356055 loadlin: loadlin.exe cannot be built from source

  That one is a b*tch :) Yasm upstream do not seem to care about tasm
compatibility at _all_. So I'm now investigating wether loadlin is still
needed or not (last time it was needed for accessibility reasons, I
don't know if there is alternatives e.g. if win32-loader works properly
for blind people). Investigating.

  But at a first glance, I don't see an immediate way to have this
fixed.

Please try to reach as close as possible to 'a' fix as described in the mail and don't hesitate to fix other RC bugs (preferably not the ones appointed to other candidates ;-))

Cheers

Luk