Re: Many binnmus needed for packages using only GNU symbol hashing

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I did a run a few days ago and there are still a couple of packages
> using only GNU symbol hashing:
> http://people.debian.org/~hertzog/bad-hashing
>
> Openoffice is in there but from a #d-d discussion it looks like it's built
> that way on purpose?
>
> For the others I don't know. There are a fair number of bin-NMU versions
> in the list.

For the record:
- util-vserver's bin-nmu failed due to #432410, I mailed the bug report to
  ask an upload
- some gnome-vfs2 bin-nmu failed as well due to a versioned build-dep on
  linux-kernel-headers, I filed a new bug for that (#439097)
- libprelude fails to build due to liblzo-dev and liblzo2-dev not beeing
  coinstallable, I filed two bugs about that (#439098 and #439099)
- gretl on sparc needs a bin-nmu, it looks like we missed that one

Raphaël Hertzog