heads up: icu library transition in September or so

The ICU upstream developers are expecting to release ICU 3.8 in
September.  ICU is a reverse dependency of both boost and
openoffice.org.  I'm planning uploading an alpha release to
experimental and alerting the maintainers of the reverse
dependencies.  I will, of course, coordinate any transition with the
release team before uploading to unstable.  We've done ICU transitions
before, and they're pretty small and painless, but they're big enough
that I feel like I want to keep the release team in the loop.  I'll
check with you before uploading to unstable unless you tell me that I
don't need to.  Thanks.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>