Request for binNMUs for twin on i386

Michael Prokop wrote:

> libtw0 seems to need a rebuild against libglib1.2ldbl.  Because
> libtw0 can not be installed the installation of twin isn't possible
> as well.

Hi

This is only true on i386 (the architecture that was uploaded by the
maintainer) as the buildds were already switched to using libglib1.2ldbl... As
this should only need a binNMU, I'm closing this bug.

Can someone please schedule binNMUs for the following:

twin_0.5.1-3, 1, Rebuild against libglib1.2ldbl, i386

Cheers

Luk