Re: Request for binNMU of python-yadis and python-urljr

On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 02:33:37PM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > True. But it is possible to rebuild them anyway without waiting for the
> > maintainer?

>   You can NMU them for sure. Sadly, there is no arch:all buildd, which
> is maybe sth that we should fix, because the new python policy would be
> way more useful with an arch:all buildd.

Erm, what part of the python policy would benefit from an arch:all buildd?
I would consider that a bug in the python policy, because anything in the
arch:all packages that would warrant rebuilds on changes of the python
implementations should be done using the hooks/maintainer scripts instead.

(egg info, AFAIR, is not in the python policy.)

Anyway, lack of buildds are not the reason that binNMUs are not supported
for arch:all packages.