Re: Requeue bluez-libs on s390 and amd64

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 11:29:09AM +0200, Mario Iseli wrote:
> Hi Release-Team,

> please have a look at:
> http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=bluez-libs
> Since libbluetooth2 is a quite important library it would be nice to get
> this new version into testing, can you please requeue a built on s390
> and amd64 and look that those Binaries find their way into the archive?
> (Altough it was built when I look at the logs on buildd.d.o).

Given back on amd64 (the binaries must've gotten lost on the way to
incoming), but for s390 it looks to me that this package doesn't belong on
s390 at all because it's only useful on systems capable of supporting
bluetooth hardware?  If that's the case, the maintainer should fix the
package to not build at all on s390, submit it for inclusion in P-a-s, and
request removal of the s390 binary from the archive.