Re: please requeue monotone for build on i386

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 04:28:45PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> According to http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=monotone, version
> 0.35-2 of this package has built successfully for all architectures
> except arm (#432658, probably a gcc bug) and i386, where it has not
> been attempted.

> According to http://buildd.debian.org/stats/?arch=i386&state=Needs-Build,

> devel/monotone_0.35-2: Needs-Build [optional:out-of-date]
>  Previous state was Building until 2007 Jul 16 16:11:29

> -- which is incorrect

Uh, no, it's not.  The reason for the state change may not be at all obvious
from the outside, but that page takes its data directly from the wanna-build
database.

> it left the Building state on Jul 11 when the
> build of version 0.35-1 failed, and has been in Needs-Build since the
> upload of 0.35-2 on Jul 13.

> Would someone please kick the i386 buildd?

To do what, exactly?  The package in question is already in Needs-Build,
it's exactly where it should be for the buildd to take it when it's able.