Advance warning of downtime on einval.com

Quick warning - I'm moving ISP at the end of the month, which means
that my home IP address(es) are going to change, and this in turn
means that unfortunately there will be a short break in availability
of the services running on various machines in the einval.com domain,
including two of the build daemons:

 * ball.einval.com (mips)
 * toffee.einval.com (arm)

Ideally, this downtime will be short (as little as 30 minutes), and
I've already made DNS changes ready to minimise that as much as
possible. However, there is always a chance that something somewhere
will screw up and the changeover may take longer to happen. Apologies
for any hassle this may cause, and the relatively short notice - this
change is not my choice. :-(

"This dress doesn't reverse." -- Alden Spiess