Re: [OSRM] Upload of D-I packages

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 01:16:08AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Thursday 05 July 2007 22:06, Frans Pop wrote:
> > D-I has been uploaded yesterday. Current status is:
> > - uploaded/installed: i386, ia64, mipsel, sparc
> > - failed alpha, arm, hppa, powerpc, s390
> > - need build: m68k (likely to fail), mips (likely to succeed)
>
> All architectures have been built now and James has done the necessary
> BYHAND processing. I will try to do some basic testing tomorrow, but in
> principle this is a GO for oldstable from a D-I point of view.

Excellent - and I see that ndiswrapper-modules-i386 has been NEW
processed and has entered o-p-u. Thanks to whomever did that. However,
I think this may cause a problem since ndiswrapper-modules-i386 in
o-p-u is now greater than ndiswrapper-modules-i386 in sid. I was
expecting the sid removal to occur before this package entered o-p-u
(see #418929).

ftpmasters: can you take a look at #418929?

In the meantime, is there anything else I can help with here? Do we
need kernel-related text for the release announcement and, if so, is
there a draft somewhere?

--
dann frazier