binNMU mass-bug reporting

Hi,

I'd like to do a mass-bug reporting about packages not being binNMU safe.

That's 1419 source packages that produce 2527 binary packages [1].

I'd like to coordinate my steps with you, as these are a lot of bugs, and the release team suffer from binNMU un-safe packages.

1. A mail to -devel was already sent by Evgeni Golov <sargentd@die-welt.net> two months ago [2].
2. People are already can know about this with lintian [3].
3. That's all that is suggested by the developers' references...
4. So I though to do more practical steps as actually report all these reports.

Thoughts?

[1] http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tsubstvar-source-version-is-deprecated.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2007/04/msg00559.html
[3] http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tsubstvar-source-version-is-deprecated.html [4] http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-beyond-pkging.en.html#s-submit-many-bugs