SRM: ViewCVS update for etch?

Hi,

As documented in #422141 (originally #372655) the etch version of
viewcvs is unable to display files in a CVS repository which have been
updated using the etch version of CVS.  Since this seems like a major
enough problem to warrant an update to etch but you appear to be rather
busy at the minute I was wondering if it would be helpful if I were to
prepare a NMU for etch?

There is a simple patch in #372655 which would be my first port of call.

CCing debian-release since I figure this is worth an update no matter if
I do an NMU or not so we may as well ask for permission now.

Thanks.