Re: binNMU request for geany

Hi Damián,

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 04:57:29PM -0300, Damián Viano wrote:
> Could someone schedule this binNMU please?

> geany_0.11-1, Rebuild against gtk 2.10 needed for dnd support, 1, i386

If geany is supposed to be built with dnd support and this requires gtk
2.10, why does geany not have a versioned build-dependency on gtk which
enforces this?

Are you sure that i386 is the only architecture affected by this?

How should we recognize if the binNMU is successful?  The only possibly
relevant symbol that's referenced by the alpha binary and not by the i386
binary, for example, is 'gtk_notebook_set_tab_reorderable'.  Is this how one
should know that the package is built correctly?

Thanks,