Re: transition: libcurl3 -> libcurl4
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: transition: libcurl3 -> libcurl4
- From: Domenico Andreoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 09:28:50 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20070507072850.GA18265@raptus.dandreoli.com>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20070427051245.GB5623@dario.dodds.net>
- References: <20070419130111.GA29755@raptus.dandreoli.com> <20070419154913.GB2336@dario.dodds.net> <20070424120942.GA7509@raptus.dandreoli.com> <20070424154803.GG6839@borges.dodds.net> <20070424172523.GA8673@raptus.dandreoli.com> <20070424181456.GA15583@borges.dodds.net> <20070425214110.GA12140@raptus.dandreoli.com> <20070426174716.GC31535@borges.dodds.net> <20070426213114.GB7640@raptus.dandreoli.com> <20070427051245.GB5623@dario.dodds.net>
On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 10:12:45PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 11:31:14PM +0200, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> > may i upload to unstable?
> Yes, though you might want to consider waiting a few days to let the current
> glut of gnome/avahi stuff flush through in order to keep unstable in a
> slightly more useful state for people.
which packages should i monitor to figure out such stuff is gone?
-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936 4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50