Listing for release notes on DDP pages

At http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#relnotes we currently have (the
bits between <<...>> are links):

<snip>
Debian Release Notes
This document contains information on what's new in the current Debian
GNU/Linux distribution and complete upgrading information for users of
older Debian releases.

Authors:  Adam Di Carlo, Bob Hilliard, Josip Rodin, Anne Bezemer
Maintainer:  Rob Bradford
          complete the `Split packages' section. Contact
          debian-doc@lists.debian.org for more information.
          Problems and patches should be reported as bugs against the
          release-notes pseudo-package.
Availability:
 - <<Released version>>
 - Also available at ftp.debian.org:/debian/dists/stable/main/upgrade-*/
 - <<Version being prepared for the next stable (in testing)>>
 - Use <<CVS>> to download the SGML source text for <<release-notes>>.
</snip>

I'd like to propose the following changes:
- Authors: add everybody listed as such in current version; I don't
  feel it's necessary to indicate 'current' here.
- Maintainer: remove; as this is not a package it does not really have a
  single maintainer but more a teal of editors (listed in Authors).
  releases"; remove the bit about "Split packages".
- Availability: remove the reference to ftp.d.o as we don't seem to
  publish the RN there anymore (and personally I don't see any added
  value in restoring that).

Comments?

Cheers,
FJP