could wwwoffle be included in etch?

wwwoffle was removed from testing on 5th December due to a supposed
critical bug, which I and the upstream maintainer have discussed with
the reporter and we don't consider it a critical bug, considering that
the user had made a configuration change to invoke the behaviour he
complained about.

However, the current version does have a couple of RC bugs fixed as
compared to the sarge version, and quite a number of improved / new
debconf translations. (I uploaded a new version today with a policy
violation fixed and another additional updated translation.)
Not including wwwoffle in etch would result in the current users of
wwwoffle having a version with known, fixed bugs.

I know it's a bit late in the day for this, but Frank Küster
<frank@kuesterei.ch> had asked for its inclusion 29th December in his
message <86tzzfhtrg.fsf@alhambra.kuesterei.ch>, and I had assumed that
had succeeded (silly, I know...).

Thanks,